New EMS Instructor Course
***Due to low registration numbers this course may be postponed until May, 2017. The determination will be made on January 9th and current registrants will be notified if the course will not be held.***
Dates: January 25–27, 2017
Times: January 25: 7:30 am–4:00 pm
January 26: 8:00 am–4:00 pm
January 27: 8:00 am–1:00 pm
Location: Snow College – Richfield Campus, 800 W 200 S, Richfield
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic (you must submit a front and back copy of your certification card with your application).
- Submit three (3) letters of recommendation outlining and describing your EMS skills and teaching abilities.
- Submit documentation to verify you have fifteen (15) hours of instruction experience.
- Submit documentation to verify that you have provided thirty (30) hours of actual patient care within the past year prior to application (EMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic only).
- Register for the course on U-Train (Course ID 1027032).
- Go to emslicense.utah.gov login to your account, then select Applications from the left navigation. From the Available Applications page apply for the Educator Positions.
Questions? Contact Gay Brogdon at email@example.com or 801-273-6603.