New EMS Instructor Course for Currently-certified Fire Instructors
Date: February 16, 2017
Time: 7:45 am – 3:30 pm
Location: Garland Fire Department, 72 North Main, Garland
This course is for currently-certified Fire Instructors only
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic.
- Must be a currently certified Fire Instructor I or Fire Instructor II (you must submit a copy of your Fire Instructor certificate) or previous EMS Instructor.
- Submit three (3) letters of recommendation outlining and describing your EMS skills and teaching abilities.
- Submit documentation to verify you have fifteen (15) hours of instruction experience.
- Submit documentation to verify that you have provided thirty (30) hours of actual patient care within the past year prior to application (EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic only).
- Register for the course on U-Train (Course ID 1025959).
- Go to emslicense.utah.gov login to your account, then select Applications from the left navigation. From the Available Applications page apply for the Educator Positions.
Questions? Contact Gay Brogdon at email@example.com or 801-273-6603.