New EMS Course Coordinator Course
Date: March 2, 2017
Time: 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Location: DXATC – Emergency Response Training Center, 610 S. Airport Road, St. George
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic.
- Must be a currently certified EMS Instructor.
- Must be the co-coordinator-of-record for a class coordinated by a current Course Coordinator.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the Course Coordinator including the course number.
- Register for the course on U-Train (Course ID 1027036).
- Go to emslicense.utah.gov login to your account, then select Applications from the left navigation. From the Available Applications page apply for the Educator Positions.
Questions? Contact Gay Brogdon at email@example.com or 801-273-6603.