Utah Public Health Preparedness Planning Summit
May 3, 2017 at the Homestead Resort, 700 N. Homestead Drive
Register on U-Train, Course ID: 1068350
- Review the 2017-2022 PHEP and HPP cooperative agreement.
- Address grant annual requirements.
- Understand the transition from planning and preparedness activities to emergency response.
- Educate local and state health department staff on national public health emergency response efforts.
- Engage local partners in a strategic approach to the 2017-2022 HPP/PHEP project period.