New EMS Instructor Course
Date: June 7-9, 2017
Time: June 7: 8:00 am–5:00 pm at Dixie State University Hurricane Education Center
June 8: 8:00 am–5:00 pm at Dixie State University Hurricane Education Center
June 9: 8:00 am–1:30 pm at Dixie State University Hurricane Education Center
Location: Dixie State University Hurricane Education Center, 112 S 700 W Hurricane UT
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic (you must submit a front and back copy of your certification card with your application).
- Submit three (3) letters of recommendation outlining and describing your EMS skills and teaching abilities.
- Submit documentation to verify you have fifteen (15) hours of instruction experience.
- Submit documentation to verify that you have provided thirty (30) hours of actual patient care within the past year prior to application (EMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic only).
- Register for the course on U-Train (Course ID 1027032).
- Go to emslicense.utah.gov and login to your account, then select Applications from the left navigation. From the Available Applications page, apply for the Educator Positions.
Questions? Contact Gay Brogdon at email@example.com or 801-273-6603.