New EMS Instructor Course
Date: October 27, 2021
Register at: emslicense.utah.gov
- Select Training from the left navigation. Use the Course number/name search to find and register for the course you need to complete for your certification. The course number for this training session is IS2021182.
- After you have successfully registered for the training course then select Applications from the left navigation. Select the EMS Instructor application.
- This course is for EMS licensed personnel wanting to become an EMS Instructor
- Must be currently licensed in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA or Paramedic.
- Submit three (3) SIGNED letters of recommendation outlining and describing your EMS skills and teaching abilities.
- Submit documentation (SIGNED Letter) to verify you have fifteen (15) hours of instruction experience within the last 12 months.
- Submit documentation (SIGNED Letter) to verify that you have provided thirty (30) hours of actual patient care within the past year prior to endorsement (EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic only).
- Complete an EMS Instructor course and sign a contract.
- Pay the $150 endorsement fee.
- Once all qualifications are met, the bureau will update the applicant’s endorsement.
- This is a webinar course.
- Virtual login information will be emailed out a week before the course