New EMS Instructor Course
Date: January 5, 2022
Register at: http://emslicense.utah.gov/
Go to emslicense.utah.gov and login to your account
1. Select Training from the left navigation. Use the Course number/name search to find and register for the course you need to complete for your certification. The course number for this training session is 2021263.
2. After you have successfully registered for the training course then select Applications from the left navigation. Select the EMS Instructor application.
- This course is for EMS licensed personnel wanting to become an EMS Instructor
- Must be currently licensed in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA or Paramedic.
- Submit three (3) SIGNED letters of recommendation outlining and describing your EMS skills and teaching abilities.
- Submit documentation (SIGNED Letter) to verify you have fifteen (15) hours of instruction experience within the last 12 months.
- Submit documentation (SIGNED Letter) to verify that you have provided thirty (30) hours of actual patient care within the past year prior to endorsement (EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic only).
- Complete an EMS Instructor course and sign a contract.
- Pay the $150 endorsement fee.
- Once all qualifications are met, the bureau will update the applicant’s endorsement.
- Virtual login information will be emailed out a week before the course